Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Warmer weather is coming

The past week has been quite a weather change in Evergreen. We have had extremely high winds, snow, sleet, thunder and lightning, and now the nicest weather of all...60s and sunny! What do these snow-loving dogs think of it?

They LOVE it!

My two, in particular, love to dig up the thawing ground. I don't mind because I plan on planting herbs and veggies in that area in a few weeks. They are saving me some trouble. :)

Since we live on about 3 acres, the pups have plenty of room to run and play; this is a must, in my opinion, for Finnish Lapphunds. We have been using our barbeque grill frequently and the dogs love to sit on the porch with us while we cook and eat.


Taavi has been growing! Here is a picture of him doing what he loves best...sticking his tongue out!






No comments:

Post a Comment